Software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during the normal course of their operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. The site contains a statistical tool, which collects anonymous data on visits (IP, referrer, browser used, operating system, monitor resolution, date, time, online presence). The data collected with the Google proprietary system of statistics are used solely and exclusively for statistical purposes to monitor the progress of the site and to improve the service. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disclosed to third parties.
Cookies and how we use them
- To identify you when you log in to our sites;
- To allow the correct use of the site through technical cookies;
- To prevent fraudulent activity;
- To improve security.
Our Site uses the following types of cookies
- These cookies collect data on how users use the site in order to analyse the traffic and understand the use made thereof. For this purpose we use Google Analytics. These cookies do not collect information that can identify the user; the data are in fact aggregated and, therefore, anonymous, and used exclusively to improve the operation of the Site. You can find more information about Google Analytics at the following link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies. If you want to prevent the installation of Google Analytics with reference to your use of the Sites, you can download and install the Browser Plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- These cookies allow our site to remember the choices made (such as your user name and password) and provide improvements and personalisation. The data collected by these cookies can be anonymous and are not able to track the browsing activities on other sites.
- These cookies are used when sharing information using the sharing buttons with social media or "like" in our Sites or in case you have connected your account or use our content on or through a social network, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube, Google+. Social networks will record this action. Such data may be related to advertising activities.
How to manage Cookies
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of their browser.
Attention: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the site features reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the use of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies.
The disabling of "third-party" cookies does not affect browsing. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. The user can obtain specific instructions through the links below.
- Mozilla Firefox:https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari mobile:https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
How to disable Cookies
From the "Tools> Internet Options" menu, click on the "Privacy" tab, select the desired configuration and press the advanced settings button. Enable "Replace automatic cookie handling" box. Mark the "Activate" or "Block" boxes. We recommend that you activate the "Always accept session cookies" option to allow optimal navigation on our site.
In the "Settings> Options" menu, click on the "Privacy" tab. Activate or deactivate the "Accept cookies from sites" box or "notify sites my desire not to be tracked", depending on the browser version. You can also delete installed cookies by clicking on the "Remove individual cookies" option.
In the "Tools> Settings" menu, click on the "Privacy> Content settings" tab. After selecting the "Show advanced settings" option, choose the configuration you prefer.
If you do not want to allow the installation, you can select the "block site data and third-party cookies" option.
In the "Settings> Preferences" menu, click on the "Advanced" tab. In the "Cookies" menu select the options "Accept cookies" or "Never accept cookies".
For a greater control over cookies that are installed on your terminal, we recommend that you select the "Ask before accepting a cookie" option.
In the "Tools> Preferences" menu, click on the "Security" tab. In the "Accept cookies" menu select the "Always" or "Never" box. With an iPhone you will have to go to "Settings> Safari" and choose whether to accept cookies or not.
Cookies on the site
|Technical name||Purpose||Type of cookie||Expiry||Domain||Service|
|__utma||Aggregate analysis of site visits||Analytical cookies||2 years||.derigorefrigeration.com||Google Analitycs|
|__utmb||Aggregate analysis of site visits||Analytical cookies||30 minutes||.derigorefrigeration.com||Google Analitycs|
|__utmc||Aggregate analysis of site visits||Analytical cookies||At the end of the session||.derigorefrigeration.com||Google Analitycs|
|__utmt||Aggregate analysis of site visits||Analytical cookies||At the end of the session||.derigorefrigeration.com||Google Analitycs|
|__utmz||Aggregate analysis of site visits||Analytical cookies||6 months||.derigorefrigeration.com||Google Analitycs|
|NID||Remarketing activities||Third-party cookies||6 months||.google.com|